Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 04, 2009

    Didn't expect to be late for two consecutive days again.
    I think there is a need for me to turn in slightly earlier today.
    Gotta get all my stuffs done asap.
    Regretted writing that piece of essay, i've to know that I always screwed up in expository writing without fail.
    Gotta kick myself real hard for that.
    Got banded out for english and I'm kinda disappointed.
    I doubt the banding class would be of much use.
    With one of the teacher that seems to have some personal feud with me.
    Yes i'm anti her and she is gonna live with it.
    Speaking of it, there's still english writing for me to complete before i'm done for the night.
    Sum up everything for these couple of days before I continue updating about the overdue stuffs tmr or the day after.
    School hours has been long for the past few days.
    One look at our timetable and you would gasp, it would always go all the way till late afternoon.
    The worst was this Mon, when I had to drag myself to school despite not even having a wink of sleep for the entire night.
    At least 30 hours without sleep.
    I only remember forcing myself to stay wide awake throughout compre test and amath remedial.
    Glad I did stay for it because it seems to be kinda useful though it's just some basic stuffs.
    I can see myself doing well in amath after this.
    Head felt like it was splitting. But held on till the end of everything.
    After lesson ends, I could still make my way over to devest with Siewhoon.
    Thank god that didn't knock me out on the spot.
    Yeah so school, after school lessons have filled my last couple of days.
    Clementi and devest today with them again.
    The sudden downpour was so horrible, got wet despite having shelter for the entire period of time.
    Bitter home for tuition and it worked out well too.
    This is what I mean by I'm gonna start preparing for all my subjects.
    I wanna fare well for the upcoming common test, yes I would
    Pe tmr and I hope there won't be running.
    Don't mind those games though.
    Wordy one this time round, i'll be back with pictures tmr.
    I hope. Bye
    In your head~

    No comments: