Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009

    Experienced the worst flu I ever had yesterday.
    Made my way to school with all the virus with me.
    Flu, cough and headache.
    Fever did not strike me yet.
    Arduous day I had.
    Didn't complete a test.
    I was just scrawling around on the paper.
    Left a number of questions undone too.
    The marks that I would get back can alr be predicted.
    Well, all that's left to do is to do better the next time round.
    Halfway through the lesson, I knew I couldn't take it anymore.
    Text Mom to get her to ring the school up.
    I need to go home.
    Every thing was done but the clerk just had to ask a terribly sick student to get a H.O.D to sign her early departure form before I could leave the school.
    The state of me didn't enable me to do so, thus I returned to class.
    Dropped dead on the desk for the rest of the lessons for the day.
    Felt a lil better during break.
    But the aftermath was dreadful.
    Used up like more than 10 packs of tissues, classmate had to give up all their tissues.
    Kept tearing as well and people said I look like I was about to die.
    I was in a really bad shape for the entire day.
    Got home and I knew that I was alr running a temperature because of the splitting headache and the aching of my body.
    Those symptoms are always tell-tale signs of having a fever.
    Dropped by the clinic.
    The dosage of drugs prescribed by the doctor could kill me.
    Capsules are fine but tablets aren't
    Therefore it's a day off from school today.
    For me to rest and recover.
    I'm heading back to my books because the common test's results have hit me hard.
    Disappointing.
    Everyone has the caliber to do well.
    Being mediocre isn't good enough.
    Bye, my head is still hurting.
    Dropped a big hint

    No comments: