Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 22, 2009

    Long Saturday.
    Had the intention to skip mentorship program initially.
    Selina managed to persuade me to get out of bed.
    In my opinion, the whole program wasn't of much help to me.
    No idea about the rest but at least for me it doesn't.
    Usual Sat's plans would be to gather at Selina's void deck for some study sessions.
    Got there late and wasn't really in the mood for much work.
    Fixed topic next week.
    Yeah so basically it was just chit-chatting, some work done and tango Selina.
    Shanice, text me tmr.
    I'm so tired.
    But room is currently occupied, hope mom's mahjong game ends asap and they would not start another one.
    Reach home to find my room invaded.
    Need to have some good rest.
    I'm so afraid of O level practical that would be held next week.
    My memory seems to be failing me.
    Why can't I get chem calculations right.
    It isn't that hard.
    My mind seems to be malfunctioning, inspirations ain't flowing so I can't write.
    Yes I need to cut those carbs and I desperately need to start them now.
    Bye
    24th Jan
    Met Shanice up for Starbucks@Jp.
    It's really nice to be sitting somewhere peering through windows or rears to picture the stuffs beneath you.
    You would get to see things from different angle.
    We could just sit there for hours and topics to talk about would just flow.
    Yes just by peering through them, you would get to see interesting people.
    It really beats squeezing with the bustling crowds.
    Wonder what caused the change.
    Time?


    Only bad point was that the distance between the seats were kind of far.
    We had to lean really forward for this snap.
    Selina's house again.
    Shanice and I would always hog her bed whenever we're up there.
    Her lil crib.
    See you tmr.



    Fall apart~

    It always happen when you least expected it.

    No comments: