Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 15, 2009

    An exhausting week passed just like that.
    This week has been real hectic for the most of us.
    Common tests are finally over and all of us should heave a sigh of relief.
    Though the results are not gonna be pleasing.
    But this is the best I could do for this round.
    Revision was like filling every part of our life for the past couple of days.
    Really feel like ending secondary school life fast.
    Alright gonna head out later so just a lil more said and I'll continue next time.
    Fri's treasure hunt in school was a blast.
    Made all of them ran from one end to the other end.
    Thanks to me and Melissa.
    Went home before heading out for Guanglong's birthday party.
    How was our 18 macaroons, it holds a significant meaning alright.
    Colourful.
    Later in the night, all of us got really tired.
    That isn't surprising, it's the last weekday of the week.
    Everyone always goes TGIF, thank god it's Fri.
    Yesterday was out with my girls, more soon.
    That's about it, gotta head out with family now.
    Toodles.
    23th Jan
    Skipped school because I couldn't drag myself out of bed and it's cny celebration in school.
    It would be a rare sight if people manage to catch me in school during those events.
    Met Selina and Shanice for some last minute retail therapy to finish up our last bit of cny shopping.
    I don't like it when there's crowd.
    Most of the stuffs that we wanted were out of stock too.
    One of the reasons why shopping online is much better and hassle free.
    Upon saying this, it reminds me that F21 dress arrived.
    Have to say it's a fast delivery this time.
    I want the VS goods to be here soon too.
    Gonna check out their site soon prolly tonight.
    Itchy fingers need some medication.
    Which is to add stuffs into my shopping cart.
    Rush over to Parc Vista for Mr Ho's farewell party.
    The class persuaded him to bring his girlfr over and I guess they had their lil bit of teasing the both of them.
    Left early.
    I don't like the way the class is treated by the new form teacher now.
    She gotta know that she's not the boss here now man.
    A few more months and you better be out of my sight.
    Shanice's mommy




    Hi Shanice








    Helpful classmates
    The two jokers in the class

    Hi Mr Ho and girlfr

    Blow the candles out~

    Contradicting and it sets me thinking whether what we think is the truth.

    No comments: