Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 08, 2009

    Glad all the effort I have put into filing up my notes did result in a very neat and organised file.
    Hours ago, room was strewn with worksheets all over and it looked like some foreign worker's hostel.
    The kind that you see their laundry hanging all over.
    I see the accomplishment in me.
    I guess these couple of days would be filled with studies and school.
    Looking at my timetable tmr and tuition after school is seriously driving me to the walls alr.
    It's just a small test and everyone is getting so uptight over it alr.
    Imagine what will happen when the monstrous O's hit us.
    Oh no, prolly everyone would start isolating themselves from fun.
    Hiding at home everyday with books and study notes around them.
    Okay stop, all these thoughts are getting me nowhere.
    Just wanna make a quick update.
    Initial plan yesterday was to be out with my girls for some singing and chilling.
    Quick change of plans for studying around Jurong area.
    Productive.
    Did our own revision all the way till around 1am, we started around five or so.
    Breaks in between though, but at least it work!
    Seems like Selina's void deck is a nice place for revision,
    and not to forget, a pest hide-out.
    Soon after we stopped studying, cockroaches and lizards started creeping all over.
    Failed attempt at chasing them away, on the contrary, got scare away instead.
    Legs and footwear all above the ground and we continued our chats.
    All the way till we saw people getting ready for food business for the day.
    There would be more study sessions like that and next week no more studying alright.
    It would be a day out.
    20th Jan
    School as usual, last few days before Mr Ho leaves our class.
    This was definitely one of his lesson, because what other lessons could we brandish our phone around easily without being caught.
    No more one hour of joke, that's really sad for all of us.
    Now class got dominated by that arch enemy of mine who seems to be bent on nailing me down.
    Adjustment in seating arrangement again, amazed that I got placed at the last row.
    She seems to be a prodigy to me, doing the most unusual stuffs.
    Getting recognised by almost the whole school for her notorious act.
    Come on, do some deeds man.
    Using the fact that you have the authority to give us a bad testimonial or something?
    Black heart of yours to smear our future with a bad testimonial.
    No profanity signs, dude
    Class partners and math tutor in class.


    Weijin, bad testimonial.
    Scare or not?
    That sucker
    Hi Arvin, don't be shy.
    Wonder what's up with the apple fetish nowadays.


    Amazing half eaten apple and Danial stop looking

    Goodbye last few days of having one hour of joke everytime it is Mr Ho's lesson.



    I'm going nuts. Don't let me get me~

    It's kinda amazing at times. So what now

    No comments: