Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 27, 2011

    Back to basic

    I guess I don't have to elab on what happened on wed and fri. I took out my extensions on wed and now I'm sticking with mascara and only falsies when I'm less lazy. Feels so good to just be able to rinse my entire face without fearing of spoiling my lashes or something. Extensions saved up a good lot of my time but really not a long term solution. Anw gustimmo after with Fel and the boys for a couple of drinks before I popped by Butter. Like I've said, I've grown to like it there nowadays. Fri, quite an impromptu night out at zouk. It's been long since I'm there but well popped by zouk to meet A and the rest with the girls. Went to take a look at the new velvet and velvet's lounge. I've to say I didn't really like it there. Thus I'm still sticking to zouk. Back to zouk for more martell and champagne.

     Woke up early this morn with a terrible burning sensation in my stomach and it felt really bad. Sunset way for shepherd's pie with P before heading back to school for some revision then it was back to my place.Caught you're the apple of my eye with her and Georgy. It's a damn good film, no wonder the raves about it. I totally don't mind catching it again. The male lead is so cute. Everything is just so simple in that show, something we don't see in life. I was like saying, if only life could be that simple. 
     Gonna catch some sleep and then it's time for a battle with my books. Sigh, exams in another few days time. This is so not happening. Can someone tell me that? But then again it would be a month away from school and all. Gonna get a lot of bread from provence tomorrow. You all have to try the pizza bread there and the brazilian cheese bread. You will fall head over heels in love with them. I'm not kidding 

    I'll not forget this night because it was nana on a Mon night after chilling at mr beans. Really really impromptu and tell me who has flamings on a Mon? 
     We should meet for brunch/lunch or dinner soon
    Till then. I'm gonna sort out the pics for more updates. Goodnightyyyy xo

    No comments: