Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 22, 2011

    So close yet so far

    Another Mon blues yesterday, I woke up on the wrong side of my bed, dragged myself reluctantly to school, did nothing during business finance lectures. The last finance lecture for this sem in a few hours time before P and I are gonna head to HV and resume our revision routine that we used to practise during the first 2 sems. Deluding ourselves, telling ourselves studying is fun, showing the party sign on our bbm conver. Today ended off with us studying in school. I should say it was kinda productive because I'm starting to get back knowledge from the last semester. Ohwell, we shall see. I would commit suicide if I'm to fail MA again. Big no for me. 

    Sum up of last week, decided to pop by Butter for awhile on Wed but apparently not. Didn't make it to Mink, got drowned by Belv, smirnoff and moet. Appeared at Nana as usual after and martell joined in the fun. Bq for supper before I totally ko-ed at home. Spent Thurs at home if I wasn't wrong. Plans for bbq on Fri failed, we went straight to Cq and it's been long since it was Rebel again, feels good to pop by there once in awhile. Nana after which I've no idea how I got there, I even had breakfast after. That's how amazing I can be when I'm too intoxicated. Woke up on a Sat afternoon with whatsapp conver saying, "so where tonight?" How lovely? Pre-drinks at wild oats@Mt Emily before it was Mink then zirca. This week would be my last week to party before I take a break during my exam week, then Sat, I'll be out again. See you party people, have a good week. Gonna catch some sleep and prep for the long day ahead later. Last day of school tomorrow, I'm so excited for exams to all be over. Can't waitttttttt

    Aimless days at home on skype for hours 
    "Our alien friend" As labelled by S
    I can totally recall these picture. We were on our way to CQ. Drunkies in the back seat! The wind was blowing our hair all over the place. 
     This was before drunkies in the back seat happened when we were having pre-drinks. We ended up at Lunar after for ktv, chicken wings, carrot cake and pizzas! Of course martell. Sixth Ave after for chivas and dome. That was the routine during that period of time. 


    No comments: