Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 15, 2011

    This feeling inside me

    Sum up of last week. Made it to town to meet Fel one of the weekdays because we haven't met for like god knows how long. Mink on wed which led us to nana, woke up with hungover and a lot of drunk texts. Fri was filter night! I think I've some pictures of that night but I had no idea how I got so wasted that night. I woke up with cuts and bruises all over the next day and I swear they were one of the worst bruises ever. Sat was a chill night at Tcc, helipad then nana. 
    Once again it's time for school this week, 15 days to exams and then hols, I can't wait for holidays to meet me again. Let's see if I'll party or make time for my revision tomorrow night. 
    P looked at me today and said something like, it's just been a week since I last saw you and look at the scars and bruises on your legs, this is how bad they are. Sigh 
    Skipped half of econs lecture, headed to HollandV to get our brows done with Georgy and Pauline. Crystal Jade for brunch, venti toffeenut takeaway, back to school for a lil while before it was work over at Dad's. I think Browhaus has done a pretty good job with my brows and I definitely see myself going back to them. I was so exhausted due to the lack of sleep from parties night and school over the past few days and weeks. I was on the verge of falling asleep in the office after finishing my workload. 
    ANW, all of you please go and play MY TOWN 2. It's like so fun, okay maybe only to me but I really love such games. It keeps me occupied for hours and hours. I've so much to say, thoughts overflowing, over enthusiastic today. Well, I'll keep them for tomorrow, I wanna shop and destress, this is what happens to me when I know I need to study. Who doesn't love shopping? 
    I tweeted: I need to shop. Numerous retweets came and replies came, let's go for high tea and shopping! That would be bliss. 

    I miss my dark coloured hair

    Finally coming to this. My birthday night, it was quite last minute as I didn't really know what I wanna do and I'm no big fan of being the birthday girl ever since I passed the age of 10? 
    But nevertheless nana's ktv with most of my fav people. 
    There came the waterfalls
    And then more. Some were even bought by my cousin 
    And then more waterfalls. I lost count of how much alcohol I had that night 
    How can she be missed out right? We have so much to catch up on. 







    Martell, moet, jaggers, salmon sashimi! I was extremely wasted that night. Dinner with my family the next day and I looked like crap because I was nursing a really horrible hangover. Sigh, what is alcohol doing to everyone of  us?

    I have to say I'm really afraid of the time when the cake is coming out and the birthday song is sung. I've no idea why but yeah anyway just don't like it 

    No comments: