Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 01, 2011

    Reminisce some time

    I can't really recall what happened over the past few weeks that I've been missing from here but I'll try. Mon night was an impromptu night out to a korean place for some soju, it tastes like vodka to me and it gives me some really bad hangover on tues, hmm. Up and jumping on wed which led to another partying night at butter, followed by mink then nana, what's new? Dragged myself out on thurs instead my usual routine of lying in bed because all my energy would have depleted after a night out. I stayed out almost the entire day and even head to mustafa in the night, now, this is something new. Johnie Walker event>Nana. By the time we arrived at filter, it was already really late, thus off we were to nana for some chicken wings then martell started coming in at insane 5am and more chicken wings, this is bad, really bad. Sat was halloween partyyyyyy! I kinda regretted not dressing up but I really didn't have time to get my costumes and all. I'm gonna start preparing early for next year's halloween. We shall see. So sat, dinner at Santouka, cold stone creamery, ice cold beer for pre-drinks, white rabbit for their halloween party, then to butter! I seem to make butter a top fav place of mine nowadays! I've pictures for halloween night but they are not with me, I'll try to get hold of them. 
      Looking at my past week, I've actually done nothing constructive at all except to party non-stop. Sigh, what to do? I've nothing else to do in SG. It seems like everyone is flying to korea, in korea or back from korea, why is this so? I also wanna go!!!! 
    Anw sidetrack, went for my BTT today and I...... failed. Kinda expected because I went really unprepared. I didn't even know what I really had to do. But well, trying to get hold of an early test day for the next try. Wish me luck! I'm actually typing a lot of bullcrap because my mind isn't functioning properly at all so most of the things here wouldn't really makes much sense. 
    But anw, class 95fm to get me to sleep tonight, goodbye Oct, hello Nov, are you gonna be good? 

    Zirca about 2 thousand years ago. I really can't remember how long ago was this. But I'm sure it was months back, or maybe even longer. Just that I didn't got to them    


    Jaggers and martell. 




    With Sueann at Cabana on another weekend. We had quite a lot of fun just by chilling by the beach bar having drinks. But we weren't spared for the night. The killer drinks were still there and I remember heading back to sixth ave for more dome and whisky. We're just destroying our livers. 

    No comments: