Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 18, 2011

    Cravings

    Here's something to entice you with. My cravingsssss. -Whines

    Craving really badly for some pasta from TCC or Mr bean's cafe and a lot more. Who wants to bring me out for dinner tonight? Supposed to be on a diet but I had tomyum maggie mee. Sorry, that is the greedy me, thank god there's P to share my breakfast with. So sinful and fattening. I'm contemplating on taking up pilates classes with Fel since the holidays are approaching, anyone has suggestions as to where would be good to take up classes at? Alright gonna sulk with my books, itouch, scented tealight candles and watermelon for lunch. 

    ANYWAY GUYS HERE'S A JOB AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE OF YOU. ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED CAN JUST EMAIL ME AT SHERMAINEGOH@HOTMAIL.COM 
    With your full name, nric, d.o.b, address, gender and contact number and I'll contact you personally or pass your info to my clients 
    Job scope: Ushers for the standard charter marathon. All you have to do is hold flags and banners,  pass water bottles to the runners as they run pass you and some simple errands. Meals would be provided. 
    Time & Date: From 3rd dec, 2300 - 4th Dec, 1500 (overnight job) 
    Preferably male but if you're a female just email me too and I'll contact you. 
    Please help me to get more people xoooooo

    No comments: