Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 07, 2011

    Ibiza

    Missing from this space for a good two weeks or so? I've been so caught up with exams, every sem it's the same for me. I only panicked at the very last minute and it would always be a very intensive revision period during the last one week. I swear again and again that I would start early the next sem, with law and macro the next sem, I doubt I would be able to make it if I start at the very last minute again. But welllll, at least let me have my set of fun before the results are out right? I've been downing myself with alcohol ever since Sat. It's either partying or sleeping. I used up the entire tues to sleep. Sometimes I really wonder what am I actually made of? 

    During the whole of my exam week, I spent every single night till morn at liat towers starbucks. I was so sick of seeing the same people there every night. I swear not just the staffs there but the customers too. Now that is where you can find the last minute bunch there. Right after my last paper ended on Sat,  chilled at mr beans with Fel and all, then it was zouk at 2am and I only remembered tweeting that at this rate, I'm gonna be drunk by 3am. True enough, nana after without even me knowing how I really did got there. Sweechoon for breakfast. Sun, woke up with a hangover and realised I was late for dinner. Rushed down to 2D1N korean bbq to meet up with A,L & G, mbk and neverland afterwards, I even had breakfast till 9am before I got home. Work on Mon and I swear I was dozing off, my head was swaying from left to right the entire time. Home to wash up and I was off the wine company, it came to a point that we needed more thus back to Georgy's place for more and than the night went on. This is all I can remember. 

    Alright, just a summary of my weeks? Trying to digest my food now before preparing for Butterrrrr. See you party people tonight! 

    Union bar quite sometime ago!
     Then it was down to butter with the girls! Fel and the Japanese girls


     These were like from Sept! Don't we all love iPhone/iTouch front camera? 


    No comments: