Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 08, 2011

    Are you holding back like the way I do.

    My attitude towards school has been getting from bad to worst. Out of 12 days of school, I've only attended 4 days over the past 2 weeks. My attendance is plummeting at an outrageous rate, I must start monitoring the percentage again. Another 12 days or so to the end of school and then say what? Yes, exams again. I've been keeping shape of my heart and sting on replay after hearing it on class 95 yesterday. Class 95 is my lullaby. My days have been really mundane, don't ask me what I've done. All I did was to head to school, work or parties. So all I can remember was Mink on wed then rebel and I went home without a bag because it was with my friend. That was how bad  it was, that must not happen again. Apparently my friends told me where my bag was the night before but I was completely clueless about it the next day when I was awake. Tried Watami on thurs, met up for dinner with S and H. Neverland and sheesha for a lil while and I had a lot of self-discipline that night, I kept whining about how tired I was and I was only supposed to come out for dinner and all. Went home earlier and stayed away from alcohol or at least not that much to get me intoxicated or even tipsy. Fri was Indochine for a lil while before heading to Avalon. Then fam trip to port dickson all the way from Sat- Mon. So no parties for two nights. That sums up my week. Gonna rest for awhile and I hope that I can get my bold 9900 by today! 

    Butter cookies on Wed night! 
    Miss this girl! We have so much to catch up on. 
     With Felllllll, haven't met her for the longest time! 
    These are all the pictures from my itouch or her iphone. Leme leme, just shoot. That's what a front camera is good for, and all the effects 




    No comments: