Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 20, 2011

    Rolling the deep

    Skyping with the girls now, shopping and dinner at town tomorrow. We're supposed to wake up early but look at the time now. But well we shall see what's the earliest that we are able to drag ourselves up. Sum of last week, Fri was a stay home night which appeared to be pretty surprising to those who asked where am I. Sat, bugis, to the east then lagoon for dinner and then to Shanghai dolly and arena.
    One of the friend who I drunk-dialed that night called me an hour ago and was like why can't you be sleeping so I can wake you up from your sleep. I already told him that's never ever gonna happen. I sleep at the most outrageous timing so he can really try harder. 
    Results are out, kinda expected but I'm still wishing that some miracle might happen. Well this sucks, I've only myself to blame. Can't wait to be done with all this shit

    Dinner at Changi with the fam. 

    At soul with Sarral and Sueann. 

    I can still remember that we even had dinner when we were a lil high. I think we did make a din there 

    Thien Kee steamboat at golden mile. The food was gooooood. I only eat rice like sushi rice or chicken rice! And they serve chicken rice which was definitely a plus point. Steam>Butter>on the way home>Nana 

    No comments: