Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 03, 2011

    Spencer

    Spent the evening at starbucks studying with Leonard, decided to give the clubs a miss tonight because I'm really tired from all the late nights given to my books. Can't wait for papers to be over in a few hours time then I'll come back home and rest, but doubt I'll be able to get much because the bro is celebrating his birthday at home. Imagine the entire house with like clones of my bro running about, screaming like monkeys and all and I'm not supposed to flare because it's his birthday. Well Mich will be coming over to conquer the childtown at home tomorrow. There will be a lot of food thou, I shall let the food payback for the nuisance that I've to put up with but still happy birthday Bruddy, you're very annoying, I wish you would go back to the times when you were so adorable, dashing and quiet, now....... Disaster. Whatever, hello Sat. I foresee a lot more work coming during the holidays. Gonna spend a worthwhile holiday, not like how I always spend them, sleeping it away because I'm so drained by the 2 months in school. You guys have no idea how hectic my school is too! 
    Anyway anyone tried the macaroons at Artisan jewels and anyone tried using dry shampoo, don't judge, I only need them for early school days. I still wash my hair everyday, I can't stand even a day of not washing my hair 

    No comments: