Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 26, 2011

    Pumped up kicks

    I've been staying home for quite a bit of the whole of last week. I was lying in bed for 90% of the time, didn't go to work as well for the entire week. Not even going for party night, how weird? 
    Anyway today was not any different, lay in bed watching dramas and skyping. Now thinking of heading out to mustafa for some miscellaneous shopping and maybe dimsum at swee choon, we shall see. Went out just now to get koi for the fam and another extra cup in the fridge now to accompany me at work tomorrow. I've found 2 new games on my itouch, it got me hooked onto my itouch for the entire day. This  is bad..... 
    Holidays are coming to an end in about another week  or so. No getaway again this hols. It's a must to fly the next hols. I can't wait for the next hols. Then again, I'm supposed to grad at the end of this year, thinking of it just makes me regret not attending school for almost the entire sem. Well, it's too late for regrets now. 

    Anywayyyy suggestions for where would be a good place to chill for the weekends before party nights.  We're running out of ideas. Help pleaseeeeee

    Prolly the last Rebel night with the girls at least a month ago 



     With Michelle! I miss youuuuuu






    When the first round of jaggerbombs came, then washed off with more martell neats. More and more rounds came afterwards  




     Darren 


     So once you see me disappearing, there can only one explainations. I was at my ninja mode again and only my close friends knows what is that. 

    Too much have been going on 

    No comments: