Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 16, 2011

    Once again I'm lying in bed in the dark with class 95 playing. Watched The Notebook just now and it's indeed a good show. Something we will never see in life. Everyone is way too engrossed with whatever they are chasing for to stop and look at beautiful things that slipped through their fingers, time and time again. Finally had steamboat with the girls yesterday at Golden Mile, caught up with all of them. Butter for a tiny while and I was prepared to get home, already on the road home and guess what? "Uncle, can you bring to Central mall magazine road instead?" Epic fail, ended up quite wasted again, and I've bruises all over my knees. Drunk dialed a thousand people again. How nice Shermaine?

    This was definitely national day that I spent the day prawn fishing with the fam instead of being at Butter. For a change, for an alchol-free night. But no wait, I had beer with the Mom while we watch them fish. 
    This is what happen when Shermaine meets the camera 
     I was really prepared to head down to butter already but my laziness just got the better of me 
     Fringe up or down would be a better choice? 
     Presenting my sis to you. She's not camera shy at all, she's just trying to act 
    Goodnight, gotta get up in 6 hours time for work. Bless me with enough rest. I had a dream this morning that I didn't wanna wake up from. Let me continue it please

    No comments: