Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 07, 2011

    Vacation

    Have been spending time with the girls this couple of nights. Just last night was an impromptu night out having dinner, running errands in town and then we ended up at Mr Bean Cafe to chill, they have really good food there. The most impromptu decision was to head to nana and before we knew it there were waterfall, flaming and martell coming down our throat, on a Mon, such "fun" right? But anyway love such impromptu nights out 

    Out to Zirca on one of the nights. 

    My skin was really bad at that period of time 
    Theses were pictures of such a long time ago that I don't even remember what happened that night. I'm gonna update everyday so I can remember what these pictures are for! 




    I got my new sets of lashes done last week and initially I was kinda not used to them because the person did a set of really long one for me. I don't even have to put on any eyeliner anymore. Alright maybe the outer corners and like bottom liner when I'm out partying in the night if not I really wouldn't bother about it. All I do is put on my lenses, slap on a lill powder and I'm good to go

    I might just never go back to where I always thread my brows because threading really ruins my extensions so plucking them seem to be another better alternative and the curren shop that I goes to seem pretty good. 

    Lying on my bed now in the dark after photoboothing watching keeping up with the kardashians. I finally have time now since there's no exams and I've a whole month to chill and have fun away. Went on a magazine spree and bought The beauty of the game, so I don't have to go online to search for the episodes and like I usually prefer watching HK drama when the casts are speaking in canto instead of chinese because it feels more authentic. Quite anal about it 

    Keep my fringe or chop it off? I really can't decide. Anyway I'm really excited for my packages for another webstore to arrive. It makes me happy whenever the deliveryman knocks on my door and I get to receive a new package, who doesn't like it right?
     Don't forget I'll see you people at Butter tomorrow. Do drop me a text or anything when you're down there, girls just mention my name, Shermaine at the Play projects queue! 










    Please let Sep be a good month, be nice to me 
    I'm gonna hit the sack after finishing up this ep. I'll probably drag myself out of bed to work tomorrow then hopefully I can wake up on Thurs without a hangover so I can go register for my license. Everyone is telling me to just save the hassle and settle for an auto one, but a part of me still wants to try and get a manual one. Hmm
    Goodnight dolls 

    No comments: