Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 22, 2011

    Closer to you

    Gonna cut short the weekly routines, my life is now filled with school, out for dmhk, teaching my tutee, partying at rebel, filter, nana or zouk. So as usual wed was zirca, we've a lot of pics for that night, will upload them when I'm free. For all I know, my exams are nearing and it falls on Wed, Thurs and Sat. So it means I would only be able to party on Sat. How sad right? Let's see.
    Let the pictures tell my past few weeks.
    Anw today's plan was changed to a house party at Seb's place. We ate non stop, had jaggerbombs, tequila shots and we refused to touch the vodka. It's our number one killer alcohol. No one can explain how damn wasted we got at zirca this wed other than the constant pouring of belvedere straight into our mouth thru the bottles. After Martell joined in the fun, I think we'll better not remind ourself of how much foolish and silly things we've done. But it was still a fun night. So till then, gonna load songs into my itunes for tmr's road trip with the fam if i'm able to wake up on time. Then off to beddddd.
    Goodnight xo.

    Zouk members with Fel, followed by Rebel. Which we were yeah pretty gone. You guys had no idea the amount of alcohol we're putting into our systems now. We would wake up the next day feeling like shit, your body crashing.
    Zirca, envy with Shermeen
    And then Angeline. I remember how pale I looked that night because I couldn't be bothered with much make-up.
    Nana, bumped into Ade a long long time ago.
    Itunes playing: Ok na ka. Lol

    No comments: