Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 10, 2011

    Goodnight

    Went shopping with Fel today after school, another wedge to the collection, gonna order one more from the net. I just can't get enough of wedges, but I always spoil them after a few wears, I've no idea why. Mom is pesstering me to clear my shoe rack because half of the shoes in it belongs to me. But no, I'm not throwing any of my heels or wedges away, they are my babies. They will come into good use one day even though I don't really wear them out now.
    Dmhk as usual, frolick and ice cold beer in the later part of the night. So you can see that all we did today was to eat and eat and chilling with some cider, not to forget some retail therapy.
    Gonna try to figure out how to submit my assignments via the portal, how I wish I was still in the 32nd intake, all we have to do is bring the assignment to school to be submitted and not via the net, such a nuisance.

    I know, my entire week is always filled with parties, but that's really what I do every wed, fri and sat. On normal days I either sleep, chill out or what not.
    So without fail every wed, zirca with the usuals, so I had like a lot of belvedere, flaming with barcadi 151, more of those shots, black label. So I completely have no recollection of going to zouk, maybe I did, but all I knew was that my night ended at nana.
    Can't remember what was Thurs for me. Fri was Rebel, zouk and nana. Sat was dollhouse and lunar. I know my life is quite routine nowadays. But you're not me, so don't judge.

    Rebel quite sometime ago

    Goodnight, gonna make some tea and head off to bed. More shopping tomorrowwwww

    No comments: