Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 18, 2011

    Come around someday

    So I guess I need not say more about the whole of last week. Wed zirca and I lost my phone so please text me your contact with name thankyou. Fri rebel, sat, filter then rebel. So it's vesak day today, which makes it a partying night on Mon, thus lunar for A's birthday and rebel there after.
    We weren't let off from those evil alcohol tonight either. Finally fixed my lashes with Sue ann in town, our sushi din too! Poker king for some martell after that. Shopped around and the only thing that caught my eye were wedges, what's wrong with me?
    Oh yeah I lost like all my cash in my wallet yesterday again, nothing new to hear of me losing my stuffs, really.......
    Can't wait for tomorrow food and party, see your party people. Whooppppp

    Photobooth when Shermaine is bored
    I love the colour of my nails like really a lot this time round. The one beneath the shatter polish
    When we are bored

    Add Image

    No comments: