Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 29, 2011

    Run out of this life

    Spent wed at zirca and fri at rebel and zirca. Have been drunk eating a lot this past few days. Can't wait to party after exams are over. Stay home saturday which surprised quite a few. There's time I need to rest too after having a few great nights out!

    Just woke up from my short nap, this is how screwed my bio clock still is. I brought my notes to bed but I ended up leaving them aside like usual. There's not much time left, I better stuff all that I need to know in brain asap. So I'm gonna study everyday from tomorrow onwards and I'll better be doing it.
    Need to stop putting my attention on the net, it's doing both my pockets and me harm. Anyway I can't wait for 4th June! And then I'll have a whole month of hols ahead of me which
    I can sleep my life away. Can't wait. As for now, I shall try to sleep again so I can wake up slightly earlier later to study.
    Goodnight, xo.

    Another one at zouk members with Fel. I know the both of us were so wasted that night. That's all that I could remember

    Sentosa, do it our way!
    Fel said we should do something different, see the sun and not hit the clubs and party at night, anyway it was a Sun.
    But we didn't say anything about not touching the alcohol. We can never abstain from them
    Sooooo it was Cafe Del Mar with all of them below. I swear it was so fun that day/night. Fel and I got high in the pool, we were quite reluctant to go inside because we didn't wanna wet our hairs but as the time pass by, alcohol taking its effect on us, we didn't really bother about it anymore, fun first.

    With Celyn!

    We were still all sober before beer and jim beam came in which was still okay....
    Not that bad
    Happened to bump into Cherie

    Her pose cannot chill hahahhaha
    Still quite consious of how our hair would look if it touches the water
    This is the start of it if I'm not wrong. It started raining so we moved into the in-house jacuzzi which we had more fun!
    Joined them for a lil while and from then on our shots, sambucca, gas chamber and all the what-nots came which result in me getting pretty high that night
    Rocking magarita, high and balancing her glass
    We should do it our style again soon. I know it seems like there's only fun with alcohol around. Maybe sooon when we hit USS!

    No comments: