Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 27, 2011

    A gallery

    So I spent my night studying and after some teaching, I realised that my knowledge for poa can't be applied to financial accounting! Thank god, if not I would still be stucked in my stupid lil world. After having potato and falling asleep at 8am this morning, I finally rosed from my bed at 530 just now, sad to know that I would not be able to get to eat my favourite dmhk today. But well, I just a really heavy early dinner that I feel like barfing.
    Anw more smokes before my food diest then I'm gonna head into the showers then prepare for tonight. Gotta party full force this week because I'm gonna force myself to stay at home for the whole of next week till Sat! Maybe I would even switch off my phone. So I wouldn't budge from my seat and study table.
    See you later alligator.

    Met Mich and Shermeen in town. Look at our golden girl. I gasped at the first sight of her hair but it gradually grew better though she was still very upset about it.

    Had some thai food


    Before we decided to just rot at old town. Yeah yeah I know typical town day. School the next day what to do. But guess what?????
    School's out for me till July! Apart from the 3 days of exams that I've to go back, sit for the paper and pray hard that I pass everything with an average of B. I need to at least maintain my 2As and B now to pull up my previous sems grades. Have to do that

    Oh yeah anw you're a waste of space of earth.

    No comments: