Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 01, 2008

    Omgggggg, my desktop has died on me. So now I've to resort to borrowing my dad's laptop whenever he's not using it, I even have to vy with my siblings for it. That's how pathetic I am now, please pity me thank you. I need to get a laptop asap, please tell me what to get because I've no idea of which set to get now and dying of boredom without a computer now. Alright, quit whining Shermaine, I shall just update some of the outdated stuffs first. Because I'm prolly heading over to my slut's house later on, Selina, I love you okay! I'm lazy to bold the fonts and enlarge them, thus you shall make to do with this first. Lol

    1st Aug, Fri

    It was sis's birthday, thus our family dined out at some restaurant at Sunset way. Food was pretty alright. Home after dining, blew the candles and cut the cake. Look at my sis's happy face or maybe hilarious face lol!


    My bro just loves being the centre of attraction whenever there's a camera present
    I swear the cake was like ice She demands this picture and I've to retake many shots before she's satisfied. One word, fussy

    2nd Aug, Sat

    If I'm not wrong, headed out for dinner again with family and aunty's family. It was to celebrate cousin's birthday which falls on the 4th Aug. Look at the amount of dinner I've been attending recently, that's where all the extra pounds will come from. Gosh, time to stop please! Dinner was fine too, at Bottle Tree, it's always there

    4th Aug, Mon

    Actual day of cousin's birthday. Headed to town then Vivo with him and his cliques. Dinner was a heavy one too, I told you people, please stop me from eating. I actually have one more picture but because my desktop died on me so now it's lost.

    28.07.08 :D

    No comments: