Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 24, 2008

    Eoy examinations is coming, the timetable just knock some senses into me and I've been doing some serious studying recently. I've a bunch of lovely classmates and friends who are always there to provide help in my work. Few more weeks and this horrible examination will be over. Alright I shall briefly update again, because I don't really remember what happened again.

    27th Aug: Bugis, caught Death Race. Was quite an alright show
    28th Aug: Ilu, Imu
    29th Aug: Stucked at home for the entire day and was bored to tears

    30th Aug:

    Thanks to all who wished.
    Thomson for some family stuffs with family. Hitch a ride to Suntec to meet up with Selina. IT fair was crowded as usual, looked for them. Swensens for dinner aftermath. Thank you, I really appreciate it.


    Should I trim my fringe, I've a phobia of trimming fringe, in fact hair.


    Alright, that's about all and I shall head back to my books. I need some new gadgets, clothes, and more. I'm now a poor Shermaine because of the costly laptop that have finally arrived.

    No comments: