Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 16, 2008

    Finally eyed a laptop, most prolly arriving this week and Shermaine will be back to the computer front everytime again, I guess. Lessons in school hasn't been productive for me, the weather has been cold too, makes me feel like staying in bed every morning. I wanna wake up earlier tmr but doubt I can do it, because I've been reaching school late for consecutively 2 days

    6th Aug

    Random day in school I guess, got too bored with lesson with Mich.

    11th Aug

    Ikea and Marina with Clay & co. Ran out of places to go so we popped into Ikea. Marina was a random decision too, board some bus and landed in Marina lol. That's all I guess

    Screwed up face, but this is for Mich. Objective lies in the buns lol
    Short update because my stomach is killing me for no reason, damn. Toodles

    No comments: