Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 17, 2008

    Common tests are finally over, but that also means results will be out soon. Once results are out, in another one month or so, the eoy will be starting. That's what the others told me, time is definitely running out I guess. Alright skip those school stuffs. I agree that Singapore is getting so lifeless and boring. Forget it, I'm lazy to type more stuffs out alr.


    13th, July

    Great granny's birthday dinner, it's always the same every year. Dine at some chinese restaurant with all relatives. I swear I look crappy that day thus, photos of the day will be without me. I've a sudden craving for ice-cream halfway through the dinner, but didn't get to have some in the end. But I got some the next day, craves are inevitable yeah?









    27th July

    If I'm not wrong, it's another family outing with my family. Was at Jurong area for the whole day. Imm, Jurong Point and Taman J. My sis sure likes to spoil every photo that is taken, I couldn't find any decent photos of only me and her. Sickening fella, oh yeah I'm real sick of seafood but my dad seems to enjoy it and never gets sick of it. Can we have something new please? Lol



    Disappearance for such a long time again yeah. That's all for today, will update more most prolly tmr or the next few days. Heading out to the beach later on with family, but there are tell tale signs that it may rain later on. It's alright, because I don't wish to get in the sun either. Goodbye and hope there's something different later for dinner, really.

    No comments: