Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 03, 2008

    The smart me managed to get hold of the laptop again today. But soon it would get snatched away from me, so I'll have to hurry with my stuffs. One word, bored. Oh yeah it's gonna be brother's birthday tmr and sadly I don't have any gifts prepared yet, oh well I shall take my time.

    5th Aug: Sunset way for some small talk with my baby Mich.
    6th Aug: Jp after school with cliques, but Selina wasn't there as she was in P. Ubin, I missed you okay!
    7th Aug: KAP with Mich, Sharon and their friend. Studying, more of a eating and talking time I guess lol

    8th Aug, Fri

    Once again it's Fri again. Always looking forward to weekends since school reopens, I know this should not be the way but I can't help it but dislike school. Straight home after school, change and went out to meet my girlfriends. Sorry for making you guys wait for such a long time, but they are alr used to it I guess, but still so sorry lol! By the time I reach Bugis, they were about to be done with all their shoppings there. Thus it wasn't long before our legs carried us to Cityhall, acc Huiwen for some watch selection. Marina and that's about all with her. Back to Clementi to meet up with Siewhoon, Sunset way for some small talk again, the cafes there have great atmosphere in the night.

    As claimed by her, their style outfit for the day
    My bitch with her owning twist, lol



    It's been long since this sweet here
    She keep telling me she was afraid of getting caught and chased down of the train


    Small talk time with Siewhoon at Sunset way
    We sat till we were very tired and didn't feel like getting up

    Of course I want clique's date, please please please. Just when would everyone be free, faster please. I miss all of you, we would spam photo my love

    imu

    No comments: