Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 21, 2008

    Damn, I've forgotten everything that happen on the other days that no pictures are snapped for the day. Thus I shall roughly summarise. I remember I caught 12 lotus, I think that's about it actually. Nothing much happen. I'll update more often because apparently, someone made me famous on his blog by commenting on my rotting blog lol. Right Guanglong?

    17th Aug, Sun

    Out with family to the beach for the day. Family were all getting kinda excited for the trip but I was quite normal. Because a day out to the beach means a day out in the heat. Wasn't that bad afterall because we sat under a huge tree which provided ample shade for me throughout the day. But it rained heavily in the midst of everything, I looked at the sky and it begun to drizzle. I was the only one who took the initiative to walk to a nearby shelter so I'm dry. Home after that


    18th Aug, Mon

    Dover then to Cine. Caught my sassy girl if I didn't remember wrongly, pretty okay. I bet Selina thinks the climax of the movie must be the stalk of rose on the 33rd day yeah?


    No comments: