Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 30, 2008

    I'm tired today, so I shall blog about the stuffs that happen on my dad's birthday and maybe other stuffs? Caught a movie today but I shall talk about it when the time comes to blog about that day that will be damn outdated. But I shall just keep the suspension of the movie first yeah? I'm currently hooked onto New Moon, I admit i'm slow but i'll still complete the book alright?

    19th June, Thurs

    It's dad's birthday, so Happy Birthday! I simply rotted at home for the whole day till early evening, prepare before going out. Dad came to fetch us and as usual it's to Tony Roma's at town, I don't know where exactly it is, but we went to the outlet somewhere in town I guess? I must say they serve good fries and baked potato, but the servings of their food are a tad too big. Food was alright, ate till we need to take a walk around town before settling in the car for the ride home. Cousin tagged along for the dinner as well

    I was so hungry that I only could snap one picture of the lemon tea after i've eaten my fill. Heh, their lemon tea weren't that up to standard
    He suggested camwhoringq, cousin




    Mom
    I guess it was an alright night with that irritating bro of mine so I decided to snap some pictures with him


    Cousin and sis
    Foxies
    I know he look retarded, but he think it's cool!





    It's the only picture whereby everyone in our family is in it so I don't care how I look



    20th June, Fri

    IT mall with family and cousin again. Sorry, I bomb Selina. Lol

    21th June, Sat

    Amk hub with mom, siblings and aunt. Shop and nothing else, dinner and home aftermath.

    22th June, Sun

    Guess my afternoon was spent rotting at home again, at night Chinatown for dinner. I think the food is alright but the atmosphere is definitely a huge turn off. Something happened to spoil our appetite.

    Ps, i'm gonna try to do all my homework now. Hardcore student, but desperate situations calls for desperate measures.

    No comments: