Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 06, 2008

    30th May, Fri

    Met both cousins in the evening to town. Shopped around Fep and Cine, dined at Fep as well, the food was not bad. After Fep, walked over to cine and finally got my pair of havaianas there after like how long. Cabbed home aftermath as most of the shop are alr close for the day due to the time, only slacking could be done. I think cabby nowawadays are getting more friendly, at least cab rides aren't so cold and boring anymore.

    At home after towning
    Dining at the Thai restaurant

    31st May, Sat

    Sorry my lovely didn't join you guys for work at Np that day, woke up and felt a lil lazy and had a slight headache, so decided to give it a miss. Uncle came to fetch me and my siblings to the zoo, yes you guys didn't read wrongly, it's to the zoo! Seriously i've no idea why we went there too. But overall was quite alright, was kinda drizzling during part of the walk in the zoo. Yes, the otters were indeed an eye candy!

    1st June, Sun

    Granny came, fixed up my new table, dad had a haircut, dinner at Taman J. That's all for the day, nothing much lolololol

    2nd June, Mon

    Met up with Bombom and Siewhoon for our town date, it's such a pity Michelle lovely and Juliana love couldn't make it that day. Anyway mind the change of outfits of the day because my dress was kinda long and getting in the way, so I decided to change into one newly bought. Bombom changed her outfit too. Cabbed to Fep from Clementi, then stroll all the way from Fep to Wisma, Cine then Heeren. Headed off to Safra chalet on my own, the cabby was also very friendly. Before I forget the playsuit and tube top from Miss Selfridge was another feast for the eye, prolly getting it after my Thailand trip. Bombom, don't forget alright?


    On the way to Fep
    Look at our cute lil Siewhoon with her cute bangs









    It was a fun day spent with all my lovely girlfriends





    Mission accomplished

    Fep's toilet






    Oh god, I look so unprepared










    The playsuit at Miss Selfridge, I told you people it was nice

    Bombom, here's your credits alright? I'm a person who honour my words

    Hk cafe at Cine, Bombom and I fell in love with the Har Gow!
















    Last photo of the day with my girls

    Safra, NSRCC. Mom's friend chalet
    It was a total chaos in the bedroom for the kids, & I went up to join in the fun
    Look at my half insane sis, played till a lil too wild
    Ain't this lil girl's pedicure cute? She said she's getting spongebob pedicure the next time!


    She is a very adorable girl with a sweet voice and her name is Sherry





    This was the girl whose toe nails were painted with strawberries which look so real! I think i'm planning to get some too, not strawberries of course lolololol!
    Her name is Shermaine as well
    Okay goodbye i'm off to prepare to meet Siewhoon later. Anyway i'll just update till here for today alright?

    Ps, i'm flying off to Bangkok tmr and will be back by Tues midnight I guess? I'll miss everyone yeah

    No comments: