Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 17, 2008

    Hello people, my plane touch down on Wed but I was too lazy to update the past few days. What the fuck, I didn't know school will be reopening till today, I was totally caught unaware. I'm still unprepare for school because two months passed simply too quickly for me. Anyway the Bangkok trip was kinda fruitful.

    4th June, Wed

    Mommy had her off day today, thus as usual, went shopping with mom, aunt and cousins. Vivo and that's all, how pathetic but anyway i've not been to vivo for quite a long time alr. So it's alright. Life's so mundane and my only purchase for the day was my wallet. Michelle I got my wallet, you know it's wallet lololololol! Don't slap me please
    My aunt is the one in pink

    5th June, Thurs

    Went out with cousins to Imm, okay I don't know what else to say alr because this was something that happened quite long ago so I totally forgotten what I had in mind to say back then.

    6th June, Fri

    Accompany Siewhoon out, Bugis then cab back to my home. Siewhoon, you've to get used to the silence of the night at my void deck, it ain't that bad after 8 years of residing there. Heh, i'm gonna be a good girl and not expose Siewhoon's secret here, better be grateful to me.
    Gigantic watches' face!
    Fuck you emo bitch!

    Forget it, let me sought my inspirations for blogging again tmr. My mind is just as mundane as my life to think of anything to spice my my blog entries. Toodles

    No comments: