Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 03, 2008

    Michelle, here will be my update alright? School's starting up and i'm starting to think that i've a feud with graphs from Amath and Emath! I've decided to spend my time wisely instead of idling infront of the computer screen lol! Tmr's the speech day and i'm not going so I would not able to see Selina's parading once again. I've missed speech day for 3 years in a row, what a failure I am. Mich, hope you do well in your O level oral for chinese tmr yeah? Prolly movie with cliques tmr heh

    23 June, Mon

    First day of school, as usual I wasn't able to sleep well the night before. I was back to school after like 2 months, whereas for the others it was only 1 month, I know you guys are jealous. But on second thoughts, getting chickenpox ain't great at all. You're cooped at home with nothing but idling infront of the computer screen. The first day would be the first day programmes for every level and the discipline which is never changing, can't they be more innovative or something, future school, be more futuristic please.

    Telepathy I guess, Mich and I bumped into Siewhoon outside the toilet.

    25 June, Wed

    Rushed back home after school, went out with mom, siblings, aunty and cousin. Lucky Plaza for camera, Tangs, IT mall like again. I realise that Mac air weighs a tonnes, it doesn't deserve the name Mac air other then it's sleek and slim look I guess? Went to some anonymous hotel for their buffet dinner and my conclusion is that the food and service sucks. Red Dot@Dempsey Road after that, the atmosphere was kinda pleasant and close to nature. I would rather go there for our dinner then that anonymous hotel, but i've to say the servings of the food at Red Dot was very big too.







    Chocolate ice-cream, not bad but it would be better if it was dark chocolate flavoured
    This was the light beer, Monster Green that the beer master there recommended, indeed light
    The taste wasn't as strong like stout and others
    Aunty

    School's gonna be half day for everyone tmr. Being the usual me, i've decided not to attend the speech day, dinner and musical! I wanna go out with cliques on Sat so decide, lol. Yeah Pei Tong's open house on 19th, guess Siewhoon and I will be going. I'm having a pimple outbreak, I just hate the it when there're pimple outbreaks, god! Maybe it's the weather or something?

    No comments: