Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 03, 2008

    Alright i'm back with the very oudated post, but this is all i'm updating for today. Guess it's just the lazy bug that's bugging me. I'll try to update more tmr lololol and who is free today? I need to make a trip to the library! I wanna go out too if i'll get irritated by my siblings till I drop dead

    28th May, Wed

    Second day

    Work at Sp as usual, today Bombom and Juliana came down to join us while Beryl & co scot of with their pay, oh just kidding! Bombom was late despite of the numerous phone calls that we bombard her with. But she still manage to read Sp at around 11 plus, as said by Bombom it's more interesting than the first day yeah? & she meant interesting lololol








    Ps, the day with them was fun

    No comments: