Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 26, 2008

    Hello, Shermaine is gonna get her camera real soon, so please cheer. God, I think i'm getting more and more random. Selina, stop being a hardcore reader yeah? It makes me feel slow, shit you! I think I need some retail therapy now, please tell me what are places good for chilling with friends as well. I feel bored

    18th June, Wed

    Met Siewhoon after her training, sudden urge to go to Vivo. Tangs, Topshop, Pastamania, okay we practically walked around Vivo then walked over to Habourfront for Pastamania. Oh yeah, one of my motive for going to Vivo was also to get a birthday cake for my dad at Bakerzin. Cabbed home

    Pastamania, Number 15
    Ain't her bangs cute? Twist





    Ps, I know this is a very boring post. I don't know why but no inspirations for blogging again. I'm gonna be a hardcore student as well. New moon should be a nice book because we can cry over it yeah?

    Goodbye, i'm so shit

    No comments: