Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 14, 2009

    Today is like the umpteenth day that I'm gonna get on bed like after the sun had rised. 
    Hearing the national anthem being aired on 98.7 at 6 every morning. 
    I've gotta stop all this shit before the massive pimple outbreak gets worst. 
    I'm busy at the wrong time of my life, what happened to those books. Gotta start flipping those pages soon. No more procrastinating
    I've awful eyebags now, which requires like I don't know how much concealer for it. That makes me depressed. I doubt I'll be able to get much sleep for the next few days. 
    I've quaffed down at least 4 cups of ice water after I'm home, within hours. 
    Something phenomental for someone like me who is always too lazy to step out of her room for even a step. I guess this makes up at least a lil for the lack of sleep. 
    Water is healthy
    I've not been catching Gossip girls recently. No time 
    Thus till then. 

    1st May

    All I can recall was that we were at town, then over to her homeground. 

    Pouts yall


    Looking at the pictures of today makes me realise how untidy my brows looked after not having it trimmed for a month. 




    Red







    Flash 








    Let's go out




    What is becoming of this?

    No comments: