Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 24, 2009

    Holidays flew pass especially fast this time round. 
    When I'm having the time of my life, actually not yet but still I was being called back to reality. 
    I wish there was the extension of holidays but sadly there wasn't a need for it. 
    Which means prelims the moment we step back into school? Oh no 
    Forget about the disheartening stuffs before I get into my split personality for the night. 
    Almost every night. 
    Staying home to rejuvenate my spirits before I can tell myself that yes I'm ready. 
    To my heart's content

    9th May 

    Yes Shanice you appeared on my blog but not the most recent's time that we met. 
    More of it soon alright, till we drop, till we're happy. Alright?
    Met these two girls first and they killed me with their glare because I made them wait for me again. Faster this time round already right?

    Off to Marina for Pasta De Waraku/whatever
    I wanna have it again
    Naughty girls opposite me fiddling with my cam 
    Soonafter
    Cine aftermath, ran out of ideas as to where we would spend our time 






    How can this Bombom of me not love me?
    Yes we're gonna see each other soon! 


    Shanice loves Chippy




    We're the sick sisters/bestfriends yall
    Long goodbye, the almost ......

    No comments: