Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 18, 2009

    I'm typing this with a drawn expression. Actually I'm not really feeling really tired yet.
    But I guess it's only in a matter of time. I'm seriously worn out by the past few days/weeks.
    For just this week, Arena, next up late for some mahjong and yesterday night another round of mahjong. Tell me what would become of me if this continues. I can barely imagine it
    The sun is now up and shining brightly into my room. After this, I would probably give myself another half an hour more before I draw the curtains to block out the sunlight. What's worst is that I've to get up early to prepare to head out for Dad's birthday dinner.
    Just finish me off, or should I not sleep. No I think I should
    Beautiful writings indeed could illustrate the sublime scene. I could really picture it in my mind. Wondering, will it ever happen?
    Let the party @butterfact next week be good.

    No comments: