Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 08, 2009

    The crowd at St James last night was hell lot which resulted in a hell long queue too. 
    Without the multiple cut in, into the queue. I doubt we would get in even by one. 
    No love in this club heard right Selina?
    Old market and homeground area for a chill before Selina crashed my room for a stayover.
    After hearing the first snore of hers, I confirmed with myself that she was asleep. Oh just kidding, she didn't snore of course. 
    I was so bored that I decided to have some self-indulgence shots while waiting for that girl to rise from bed. Nevertheless, I still fell asleep right beside my laptop, holding it because I was afraid I might just give it the boot off my bed. 
    Girls, 15th again?

    Weary and disheveled look. Oh no
    The air-conditioner was freezing me because that bad girl took my comforter away from me. 


    24th Apr

    Steamboat, dessert time and L4D. 
    I'm indeed not born to a gamer. Can't take fast action screen. 
    Made me generate a lil of a phobia towards it for a period of time. 

    Untamed hair day



    No comments: