Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 14, 2008

    Mon's lesson will be horrible from now on, trust me people. Elaborate more when it's time

    30th June, Mon

    Vivo for movie with clique but Jul couldn't make it, some other time dear! Caught 10 promises to my dog, I think it's not bad. I swear it was touching at the part where the dog died alright? Everyone in the theatre will have to agree because I could hear sobbing and sniffing sounds. Mich went off first and we were off a lil after that.


    I think I look artificial


    4th July, Fri

    I think this should be the right date, sorry if i've gotten the date wrong. This pictures are like hidden in my computer and today when i've decided to blog about them. Most of the stuffs that have happened have alr been erased off my mind! This should be the day whereby Jss is having their reunion dinner or some sort of event that they have to invite VIPs over for dinner and stuffs. I gave it a miss. Didn't watch any movies with clique because there wasn't enough time. Therefore, Gekpoh, Jp, Meiji Factory and Imm to meet my mom aftermath. Short but boring day at school, pictures were taken with Teohan's camera!

    Twist and Andi's teeth were the main objects of the photo
    Teohan can't be any lamer than this yeah?

    I'll be back tmr, I guess. Toodles

    No comments: