Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 08, 2008

    I hereby declare that Math is a bitch that screws my life. Pardon my remarks because tuition have just ended for me and I was nearly killed during tuition. With the aid of my sleepyness, it was a total disaster. I seems to be rocking back and forth on the chair, my head was swaying around, I know I sound dramatic, comical, whatever lol! Weekends please arrive soon, because Shermaine wants to get away from school. Can all the Gss sales end now? It's really frustrating when you're doing retail therapy and everything that you want is out of stock, no size, no colour. It ain't a great affair afterall, sales stuffs are mostly unsold stuffs so yeah. The phone is frigging hot alright?

    28th June, Sat

    Met cousins and off to town, the crowd was kinda bad so it was a humid day for us. Did retail therapy, food, chill and that's about it for the day. Fep, Lucky Plaza for collection of camera, that place is scary, Cine and Heeren. Sat at Heeren for the rest of the time because we've nothing to do. I think I fell in love with Chippy British. Amk in the night aftermath







    I can't eat properly because she was taking pictures of us! Chippy












    Heeren







    Fuck school life and I need to save money

    No comments: