Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 15, 2008

    Today's timetable was a killer, I was dreaming throughout the whole day in class. But I need to buck up because people told me Common test would start next week. Please let me pass my common tests! Anyway tmr's lesson would be slack, it's a no science nor math lessons day. Wed would definitely be the leisure day, but I would be forced to take my 2.4km run tmr. I'll just find some way to skip it. Oh oh oh, I wanna watch Prom Night!

    5th July, Sat

    Finally met Missyella like after how long. Town with Siewhoon and Missyella, so now I know there's another person who can be as late as us. But it's alright guess it was just a day to meet up and stuffs because we didn't have anything to buy. Did eye on a few stuffs though but didn't purchase it afterall. Meet up soon again alright sweet, we know you weren't feeling quite well that day. So it's really alright lol

    Last minute lunch with mom at nearby coffeeshop
    Clementi
    I guess the toilet stinks yeah lol?


    It's once again the few of us



    It's been long





    Ps, I didn't mean to hide her pretty face from you people, she demanded me to do so heh
    I really still miss our class.

    No comments: