Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 07, 2008

    I've been kinda busy lately, but I still manage to push the buttons of the keyboard to update. Alright, school life is still up and holidays are always a reward for me, I bet I love it more than anyone else alright? I've nothing much to say for this post only that i'm in love with my camera although I still sucks at photography. Alright, i'll just update a lil because i'll be making my way out later in the afternoon for retail therapy with mom, but I guess there's nothing much that I can get later. Mommy, please bring me to town or Vivo! I need a new phone and the phone I want is gonna be so common among students so I think I shouldn't get that phone.


    26th June, Thurs

    Cine for movie with Selina, we caught Kungfu Panda. I would say it's a entertaining and funny show, okay I know I need not post my comments about it because it's so outdated. Actually we caught the movie pretty long after it was released. The "boi-ing" sound effect was cute, like what Mich had described it to be. Vivo and home







    I've quite alot of stuffs to update, photos as well. I guess i'll be back tmr for more updates
    I'm still reading New Moon, what a bitch.

    No comments: