Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 18, 2007

    Overdue pictures




    So today went bugis with jul and kehui to look for bag and shop around, today is just not my day. Almost everything that i want to get didn't have stock or no size. That is like so infuriating, never mind, i will just have to make another trip down to town and bugis to get them.

    Found the bag that the six of us agree on, probably will be getting it with selina on fri. I want to go overseas too, almost every holiday i'm like stucked in a small singapore. Selina is in thailand, Juliana went to taiwan for this holiday, SiewHoon is going to thailand too, Melissa is currently in London, Jaslyn went Malaysia at least. This holiday i have not even been to Malaysia. Never mind.

    Will be having tuition on thurs, I didn't wake up for my tuition on Monday and my tuition teacher left. So now i have now i have to set alarm whenever i have tuition. My tuition is always early in the movie which makes me finds it so disgusting, because I have to wake up damn early, attend that two hour tuition and I will not be able to fall asleep again after the tuition. I don't have enough sleeping time!

    No comments: