Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 26, 2007

    Overdue pictures- 24.12.07















    overdue pictures- 20.12.07












    Went out with classmates to sentosa, there were like only like 9 people going, but nevermind it was still kinda fun. I actually wanted to stay dry but somehow after looking at the sea, we just got into it. Suntan for awhile, then got into the water. Okay it was a fun day though, acc shanice to NewUrbanMales, then dined at banquet.

    Went home after that, i was also damn tired. So after unwrapping the presents, went out with parents, & when i got home, i immediately change and everything and lie on the bed till the next morning. Went to cousins house, nothing much there. Okay basically i have forgotten many events that happen the last few days, so i'm done with updating.

    Most probably will be collecting my uniform with selina later on. & my head and my whole body is aching like hell!

    No comments: