Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 20, 2007

    Selina came back from Thailand yesterday like finally, I missed her so much. Without her in Singapore, there is no one i can talk to on msn and through sms in the late night when i can't get to sleep. I just don't know what's wrong with me, i just can't get to sleep every single night till it is like at least 4am plus. This is so sickening! So audi with Selina till like 4am plus yesterday, we were like some freaks playing audi non-stop.

    Okay meeting my lovely girlfriends tmr, but not all of them can make it, never mind we will still meet up soon. Yes and Siewhoon will be leaving for Thailand on saturday, another one going overseas, Siewhoon help me get those stuffs hahaha!

    Uniform, when will the damn uniform be ready for collection? Imagine even till school reopened and uniform is not ready, wearing lower sec uniform again, i won't want to go to school! Okay most probably going out with parents later.

    No comments: