Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 03, 2007

    I'm still lazy to upload the photos, i will upload them when i feel like it. Tmr going bugis again with siewhoon and hopefully selina, hope she can make it. But tmr is just another day made to torture me! Because i still don't have money. Fuck, i can't afford any stuffs now!

    I tried borrowing money from my parents, but they ask me borrow what money. Of cos i'm talking about real, hard cash right? No choice, so moodless without money. I know i have been whining about the fact that i don't have money. How i wish i'm someone who can spend money without even batting an eyelid.

    I'm no difference from a zombie when i'm at home. I don't want school to reopen, but when school reopens, my money will come flowing in faster. This shows that good things definitely don't come in pairs, people always talks about double joy & etc, i can say all are bullshit!

    Fine, fine, i shall end my whinings here tonight, goodnight people.

    No comments: