Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 28, 2012

    Inspirations

    First paper finally down. I feel so much more relaxed now, have been studying really hard for the past 1 month. This is the first time I started my revision this early. The econs paper today was pretty manageable. Trying to online shop just now to destress, gonna get some sleep now, wake up in the night and prolly head to liat again to infest my mind with finance, good night for now. 

    Really overdue xmas eve/xmas 
    One degree 15>Sentosa cove>St regis>Marina bay residence.
    None of us wanted to squeeze with the insane crowd out partying, so we had our own mini party hopping from one place to another. 


     With the girls and a half drunk Ivan. 



     Back at mbr, the last stop for the night. 

     The instagram effect of this photo was really good but I can't find  it at the moment 
     St regis, food & champagne




     Guess everyone was pretty much there by the time 
     A good christmas for 2011. Wonder what would 2012 brings 
     Watami's tamago with roe. It's so damn good. Looking at all the instagram food photos that we had. Simply mouthwatering, can't wait for exams to be over, gonna try to make my hols a constructive one by going to work more often, pampering myself, and a lot more shopping plus healthy brunch

    No comments: