Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 10, 2012

    This is the last time......

    I've stopped updating just because life has been pretty much of a blur the last couple of weeks/months. Everything happening every single day was pretty much the usuals and I see no point in telling them over and over again. Quite a bit of ups and downs, I see Jan starting up, filled in with a couple of downs in between. Now that the exams are coming, I'll take this chance to tone things down a lil. Came down with a really terrible stomach flu/alcohol poisoning or whatever was wrong with me yesterday. Have been puking non stop ever since, even had to take a jab at the clinic. Feeling so much better now and I'm here doing my revisions, watching gossip girls and blogging. So much hype at 7 in the morning. A great start. Now another stick to kickstart the day which I promised to cut down and I really did 

    Neverland/V5 with A 

    Childhood pictures with the cousin. Wanna go back to being that fair 

    Nana


    And Fel's birthday at neverland 

    No comments: