Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 05, 2012

    The greatest love

    After tormenting myself for an entire month alternating between econs and finance, I'm finally done with those 2 papers. Enjoying myself to the fullest ever since the finance paper was over on Fri. Heli on Fri then nana, Sat was again spent at heli, then heading over to mbr after for more drinks and food. Just like usual. Was so sleepy after bottling all those wine, totally ko till late afternoon when we're woken up by the rest to go have lunch. Had really good prawn noodles in the east. Finally met a couple of friends that I haven't met for a really long time. A lot of catching up to be done 

    Pictures from my itouch, I'm gonna get the iPhone 5 when it's out, falling in love with the camera. 
    Neverland > Zouk > Back to neverland with P and the rest quite sometime ago.
     Love coffee nights
     Ikea for dinner with the fam 

    Cmpb for pre-drinks and food with R, S & H. Received a pleasant surprise from R that night. Well, we all ought to know what lies behind that facade 
     Reunion dinner's lou hei 
     Neverland again with the girls and all. We were practically there from Mon-Sun for the couple of weeks. My liver needs a break. All my organs are swimming in alcohol
     I've no idea why blogger picture uploads jumble up my pics, but I'm just too lazy to rearrange them, thus here goes
     Ippudo's ramen. So gonna drag myself out for some again soon 
     With the sis 

    Marina bay residence, fav after party spot to just chill, have more drinks, food and after party!

    No comments: