Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 17, 2012

    Xmas 2011

     I know this is a lil too late or let's say way too late? But well nevertheless I had a good christmas celebration spread over the couple of days. Love christmas dinners, drinks, night talks over wine and all. But well, I was too bummed to bring myself to this space posting pictures and everything but from now on I'm gonna find some interesting things to spice up my life and not just party and party. 
    Apart from last night's impromptu plans to kpo, followed by a bar at neil road and then nana. It's been really long since we hopped from one place to another and to another in the span of one night. But well, I had a good time with my friends. 

    I need time like these to unwind from everything, school, work, my life and misery. Well..........

    Pre-xmas dinner at Amanda's place. I swear she's a really good cook. The moment we stepped into her place, we were greeted by the wide array selection of food on her table. You just wanna try every single one of them. My fav was the bruschetta! It even made the lazy me go for some grocery shopping to make my own. 

    This were after dinner, fooling around with the christmas hats 
     Trying to make them look in place
     This is really really good, the melted cheese, juicy mushrooms, salmon and tomatoes. Heavenly, I swear.
     The girlfriends
     All the food wasn't on the table long enough for a proper picture to be taken 

     A's ridiculously adorable deedee that we threaten to kidnap whenever she decides not to turn up for night plans. Don't you want her too?

    No comments: